Unico NFT is an open, multi chain NFT platform. Unico NFT plans to supports Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Ethereum, Polygon and plans to integrate with more.
For now, Unico supports Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and Polygon MATIC network. BSC currently has one of the lowest gas fees compared with other block chains including Ethereum.
How to add BSC Smart Chain or Polygon MATIC into Metamask
1. Install Metamask wallet. Please follow the steps in this article, if you do not have Metamask plugin already installed in your browser.
2. We want to access the Settings to point the wallet towards Binance Smart Chain (BSC) nodes.
3. On the Settings page, we want to locate the Networks menu.
4. We want to click Add Network in the top-right corner to manually add the Binance Smart Chain or Polygon MATIC. It does not come packaged with Metamask.
|Fields||Binance Smart Chain||Polygon MATIC|
|Network Name||Binance Smart Chain||Polygon MATIC|
|New RPC URL||https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/||https://polygon-rpc.com/|
|Block Explorer URL||https://bscscan.com||https://polygonscan.com/|
5. Now your metamask is connected to BSC and you are ready to mint your first NFT with Unico NFT.
6. Click on the "Connect Wallet" button on Unico NFT.
7. Once you have created your account on UnicoNFT, you’ll see a “Create” tab on the right corner. Click on it.
8. Click on "Create" button.
9. Select if you’d like to create one or multiple collectibles.
10. Let’s create a single collectible. You’ll find the following screen. Drop and drag your artwork or simply click anywhere on the dialogue box to upload your artwork.
Once you’ve added the artwork, it will begin to show on the right corner.
11. Now, write down the details of the artwork, like the description and category. Also, add the “Royalties” percentage as per your preference. Click on the “Create item” tab.
12. Your MetaMask will pop up, wherein you need to pay for the gas fee required for the transaction. Once paid, you’ll get the transaction hash for minting an NFT for your artwork.